Argyll Scott, together with Hong Kong Data Lab, brings leading data professionals together to discuss and debate a variety of relevant topics and market trends.
Watch the recording from our latest Meetup as we discuss:
- Enhancing customer engagement through predictive analytics & AI
- Adopting NLP & Computer vision for Machine Learning projects
- Convincing the business to adopt more AI
- Affecting how customers are served with AI and Machine Learning
Paris Herard, Senior Executive - Technology, Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- Tom Gerristen, VP Analytics Asia, Aegon
- Elaine Chan, Data Science Director, AXA Hong Kong
- Philipp Gschopf, Director Data Science, Prudential
- Yannick Even, Director, Head of Digital & Smart Analytics APAC, Swiss Re
Please submit your details below to access the recording:
HK Datalab is a group of benevolent data scientists and dataphiles, mainly based in Hong Kong and Macau. Their mission is to evangelise and raise the profile of data science in Hong Kong and its surroundings. They have been doing free data science workshops (« unhackathon ») since mid-2017. You can find them on different channels: Facebook group; Slack; Meetup.