Argyll Scott, together with Hong Kong Data Lab, brings together leading data professionals to discuss and debate a variety of relevant topics and market trends.
Watch the recording from our latest Meetup as we discuss:
- Latest Data initiatives within these sectors
- How Data Science/Engineering and AI are enhancing business performance
- How to build Machine Learning products on the Cloud
- Convincing the business to adopt more AI
- Transforming existing Data Analytics efforts into more advanced Data Science/AI projects
Paris Herard, Senior Executive - Technology, Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- Aravind Nambiar, Data Science & Analytics Lead, Li&Fung
- Florian Gamper, Managing Director, Lineverge
- Yuxi Chau, Data Science Manager, major retail brand
- Kenneth Shek, Head of Data Science & Analytics, Beta Lab/Lane Crawford (Q&A session guest)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO ACCESS THE RECORDING:
HK Datalab is a group of benevolent data scientists and dataphiles, mainly based in Hong Kong and Macau. Their mission is to evangelise and raise the profile of data science in Hong Kong and its surroundings. They have been doing free data science workshops (« unhackathon ») since mid-2017. You can find them on different channels: Facebook group; Slack; Meetup.