One of the fast-growing start-up digital agency is looking for a candidate who has strong account management with demonstrated of achievement working closely with the local and international clients for the position of Account Director. This position will report directly to Managing Director.
The shortlisted candidate must have good communication skills in both English and Thai, negotiation skills and interpersonal with the clients. This position will work closely with the internal media team and also the client and the 3rd party to deliver the assigned work on time.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients' expectations
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Display, Video, Social etc.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver on client requirements
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Maximize team output and efficiencies through co-ordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all teamwork in progress. Effectively delegate to team members and management team workload.
- Mentor team members and develop their skill set in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path.
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams.
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in account management or business development from the agency company
- Excellent social skills in building win-win relationships with clients at all levels (including C-Suites)
- Strong knowledge in the digital advertising landscape, online marketing, CRM and mobile trends
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with experience growing revenues and effectively managing budgets for major brand campaigns.
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience essential.
- Ability/experience in managing sales pipeline, sales strategy planning, and execution
- Strong analytic skill, presentation skill, and negotiation skill
- Self-motivated with a strong "CAN-DO" attitude. Full passion for sales, result oriented and team player
- Able to work under pressure with a tight timeline and limited resources
- Language ability: Thai (Native level) and English (Fluent level)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.