A global marketing services agency is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Account Director to join their Hong Kong office. You will be playing a key member in managing the overall client engagement and developing relationships with senior client stakeholders.
· Devise integrated strategy and CRM initiatives to help the client to achieve their business objectives
· Able to apply and interpret analytical data, as a result of driving category performance
· Able to generate business and led the team in developing and maintaining new businesses
· Delivering a great understanding & actionable insight which positively influences sales & customer loyalty
· Taking leadership and developing a team
· University degree holder or above in related disciplines
· At least 10 + years experiences of working in analytical function with exposure to retail or FMCG industry
· Significant experience on customer loyalty data
· Strong in leadership skills with entrepreneurship
· Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication in both written and oral
presentations (English and Chinese).
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.