· Effectively manage the relationship process and strengthen the business relationship with key brokering partners
· Maintaining good relationship with brokers through effective broking engagement
· Underwrite and provide quotations according to assigned authority limits and within the company's underwriting guidelines.
· Consistent negotiation and follow up of policy renewals to achieve good retention
· Arrange and conduct training for staff and intermediaries on a periodic basis.
· Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reports for management
· Degree Holder preferably with professional insurance qualification
· Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in Broking Management
· Good interpersonal skills;
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105