Account Manager (Upcountry) - Imaging Device
Our client is global leading healthcare company. Whom is currently seeking an Account Manager to drive sales revenue in the northern region. This person will be a core driver for revenue and business development.
· Drive revenue growth through direct sales and build strong relationship
· Recommend suitable to customer with an extensive knowledge in product.
· Support and work closely with Head of Sales in strategic planning
· Develop any potential new business to extend company's reach and gain more market share.
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or relating field
· Minimum 3 years experienced in Sales or Marketing with Diagnostic Imaging Device
· Comfortable in communicating with English in professional setting
· Prior experienced in as manager with an excellent track record in team management, coaching and team building
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences as sales professional
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.