Our client is a power generation and cooling specialist which their reputation is famous around the world.
The main job function is to provide accounting support in the day to day operations, handle AP/AR, Tax accounting, statistical data and reports that reflect the performance of operations. Additionally, this position will interact with external and internal auditors and compile all required reporting to banks and governments.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for AP, AR, Petty cash and GL accounting entries
* Handles Revenue Invoicing and Inventory transactions
* Responsible for month end closing Processes
* Prepares Profit & Loss, Balanced Sheet reports/forecasts
* Analysis of monthly variances for Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
* Indirect Tax Returns and Compliance (Monthly/Quarterly tax submission - WHT, VAT)
* To participate in Budgeting - to estimate P&L and BS items, prepare analysis and presentations.
* Support Manager Finance in statutory compliance like statutory audits
* Receivables management, Debtors Days computation
* Expense Claims and Payable management (Concur)
* MME on monthly basis supporting all balance sheet accounts
* Process Monthly Batch and Adhoc Payments
* Assist in bank guarantees for existing and new projects
* Cash flow management, including cash forecasting
* Ensure tax and foreign exchange compliance and other government financial regulations.
* Assist in implementation of internal controls/Audits to ensure compliance with Company financial process and reporting requirements (FCC)
* Assist in trouble shooting accounting and reporting system issues
* Any other duty considered essential for effective operations and services.
* Adhere to all QHSE policies and procedures
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.