- Reports to Accounting Manager at the accounting centre in Singapore.
- Reconcile inventory valuation report and Accrued Liability.
- Coordinate stock take, reconcile and investigate of the differences.
- Monitor the Cash Flow and Monthly Report to Treasury.
- Circulate Monthly Financial OP, DSO Report.
- Prepare Audit Schedule, reconciliation to relevant accounting system.
- Maintain the Costing, Fixed Asset Register, Depreciation Schedule, and Finance related Module in the System.
- Liaise with the Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agent and Government Bodies on Finance / Accounting / Tax matters & ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- With solid experience in taxation and sound knowledge of financial accounting standards and relevant statutory requirements.
GREAT TO HAVE
- Member of a professional accounting body
- MNC Manufacturing experience
- Experience in big 4 firms
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.