Our Client is a Leading Engineering Solutions MNC and currently they are looking for a GL Accountant to join their exciting team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy of General Ledger accounts in system
- Reviewing journal entries for routine transactions and preparing of journal entries for transactions
- Preparing of management accounts including variance analysis, trial balances for month-end closing as well as performing monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Updating Fixed Assets ledgers, including creation of new assets, and running of monthly depreciation report
- GST reporting
Ideally you should possess:
- A Degree in Accountancy with CPA, CA or ACCA qualification
- At least 5-8 years' of experience in similar capacity - execute on efficient, yet control robust, procedure for core accounting functions including General Ledger, Fixed Assets etc.
- Knowledge on Statutory, Regulatory and other government and compliance agency reporting requirements including local applicable laws and reporting standards
- Strong in Microsoft Office and SAP system
- Effective interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, with an acute attention to details
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.