About our client
They're one of the biggest MNC, focusing on manufacturing and distributor of Construction Machinery products. They're currently looking for Accounting Manager to be responsible for Accounting & Finance functions.
- Collaborate with accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
- Knowledge background in Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
- Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
- Analyze the trends and variances evident in the company's financial report.
- Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company's performance
- Analyze operating reports from operating units and report expected results.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective of business ventures.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
- Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report according with business strategic plan.
- Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
- Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
- Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- Male or Female, Age between 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 5 years experienced in Accounting & Financial analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- At least 3 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Excellent knowledge of local & international tax system, including ; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, JTEPA, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.