About our client
They're one of the top MNC, which focusing on power transmission. They're currently looking for Accounting Manager who will be responsible for Accounting & Finance functions.
- Leading the Accounting team for delivering accurate and timely financial statements.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly end closing.
- Manage for accurate completion and timely submission of withholding tax, tax returns, VAT, and compliance with tax regulations.
- Ensuring accounting records and taxes are correct including comply with statutory and governing law.
- Analyze financial statements and highlighting abnormal transactions and expenses.
- Analyze sales, collections and working capital of companies, i.e. inventory levels and AP days of payment.
- Liaise with banks, external auditors, tax authorities, government authorities.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Good understanding of financial, statutory reporting standard both Thai and US GAAP, forecasting and budgeting.
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance manager role.
- Strong experience in financial analysis and management reporting.
- Good attitude and team player, responsible, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.