About our client
They're well-known FMCG company as 1st tier, focusing on manufacturing and distributor of food & beverage products. They're currently looking for Accounting Manager who have to responsible for Finance reporting, Costing manufacturing and tax matters, enable to work independent and travel to overseas will be benefit plus.
- Oversee accounting operations to ensure that financial data is accurate and timely prepared according to company policies ,procedures and local regulations
- Monitor and handle daily, month, quarterly and year end process
- Main review Account payable and some part of Account receivable
- Manage Payment & receipts
- Knowledge in costing with Analytic skills
- Treasury, cash flow position & working capital
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Assets & liability reconciliations
- Fixed asset and inventory activity
- Financial statement and reporting package
- Main review and handle of Tax activities
- Monitoring and analyzing production cost and expenditure variance to support management decision.
- Coordinating with internal & external audits and monitor compliance with corrective action.
- Follow company regulations and all implemented standard system.
- Other tasks will be assigned by management level
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting / Finance or higher
Experience / Special Skills
- At least 8 years' experience in manufacturing firm which the recent years were in a management level
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and International Financial Reporting Statement (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Independent, meticulous, self-motivate and driven
- Team payer with strong analytical, people management and communication skills
- Able to travel overseas i.e. Philippines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.