Accounting Shared Services Manager
Scope of Work:
· Accounting Shared Services Department Manager is to work closely with Business units, lead accounting shared service team to providing financial reporting and to meet the business and financial governance needs with the highest of standards.
· Direct management and oversight of all A/R, A/P and GL functions with the goals of accuracy, timeliness, and maximizing cash flow.
· Ensures the accuracy, validity, and timeliness of all A/P, A/R and GL related tax filings and tax issuances in compliance with tax and other government regulations.
· Manage month-end close procedures including system interfaces, review and control of journal entries, account reconciliations and other duties of financial reporting (consolidation).
· Proactively work with organizational leadership to understand the financials and identify improvements and implement various system and reporting process to meet their reporting needs.
· Creates efficient and error free environment through appropriate oversight, monitoring, and reporting maintaining effective internal controls.
· Assist in setting up the accounting team in level of shared services (SLA), including accounting processes at new project site.
· Builds scalable team capabilities through coaching and training, efficiencies, automation, process and procedure re-engineering, recruitment and development of motivated team members with strong skill sets and experience.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting (GPA > 3.00).
· At least 8 years of progressive accounting experience including some supervisory experience, ideally experience of working in the level of Shared Services function.
· Experience in audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as experience in compliance and transition projects.
· Strong leadership skills to work and lead teams.
· Good oral and written English communication skills (TOEIC > 550)
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, Problem solving, reporting, and analytical skills.
· Has initiative, be a self-starter, Service driven attitude, Ability to meet due dates.
· Knowledge of IFRS, Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
· Goal oriented good process understanding with technology background required.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.