Our client is a top global insurance company with over 100 years of experience providing service worldwide. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to be responsible for all aspects of accounting operations.
· Responsible for company financial statement and consolidation
· Ensure transaction is comply with company policy, local tax regulation and statutory basis
· Responsible and to ensure for monthly balance sheet and P/L transactions are reconcilable with monthly, quarterly, and annually account closing
· Enhance the accounting standard and procedures to be in line with regulatory requirement and to support management decision
· Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, laws and regulations and IFRS, GAAP, OIC, SEC, TLAA and local/statutory accounting standards
· Conduct or coordinate with external auditors while consolidate
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Accounting with CPA certification
· 6+ years' experience in all accounting functions from insurance background; auditing and PCL. experiences preferred
· Familiar with Revenue Department, SEC, TLAA, OIC regulations and standards
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai Nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.