A global logistics company providing a full spectrum of logistics solutions is looking for an Accounting Manager to be responsible for all aspects of accounting operations.
· Responsible for company financial statement
· Supervise and lead the accounting team to ensure that all transactions recorded in SAP system correctly
· Ensure transaction is comply with company policy, local tax regulation and statutory basis
· To ensure monthly balance sheet and P/L transactions are reconcilable with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually
· Enhance the financial systems and procedures to be in line with regulatory requirement
· Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, laws and regulations and IFRS, GAAP, local/statutory accounting standards
· Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions
You will need to have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Accounting with CPA certification
· 10+ years' experience in all accounting functions
· Solid understanding of multi-currency finance environments
· Having an experience in SAP and solid knowledge of logistics industry
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai Nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.