About Our Client
Our client is a distinguished American Insurance Firm, renowned for its significant global footprint in the insurance industry. Primarily specializing in non-life insurance products, they are committed to providing top-notch services that cater to a wide array of customer needs on an international scale. Beyond their products and services, the firm boasts a collaborative work environment where employees actively engage, share ideas, and work together towards common goals.
- Oversee the accurate and punctual submission of various taxes including withholding tax, SBT, Stamp Duty, and VAT. Ensure timely tax reconciliations.
- Regularly review and prepare bank reconciliations and fixed assets records, resolving any discrepancies within allocated timelines.
- Serve as the primary liaison with RD Tax and coordinate responses to the RD Tax auditor.
- Collaborate with auditors, supplying necessary details or documents, to ensure the timely completion of financial statements.
- Generate financial data for Board of Director briefings.
- Collaborate with various departments, such as Operations, IT, Business, and regional teams, to fulfill ad-hoc report requests from both internal and external sources.
- Handle additional tasks as delegated.
- Proficiency in English and a native speaker of Thai
- Minimum of 5 years in accounting; experience in the insurance sector is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fundamental accounting principles.
- Familiarity with computer applications, notably Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A proactive approach, capability to work efficiently under stressful conditions and meet tight deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail, emphasis on accuracy, and a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Fresh Auditors with CPA or Insurance experience are welcomed to apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.