· Perform independent analysis in relation to new products, reserves, reinsurance and business plan.
· Conduct stress test scenarios and ensure capital requirements are met.
· Review products from the risk perspective and advice product committee on the product approval process.
· Work closely with the Actuaries to ensure that the capital efficient initiatives are implemented appropriately.
· Perform actuarial modelling to ensure that the risk undertaken in reinsurance is within the company's risk limits.
· Support the planning and implementation of stochastic models.
· Sign off on investment data reported to the Management.
· Advice business on economic assumptions and products with high financial risk.
· Develop, implement and maintain FRM framework and ensure that the business is in line with the requirements.
· Develop and implement ORSA.
· Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 5 years of reserving or FRM experience in the GI space.
· Strong modelling and interpersonal skills.
· Able to multitask and work independently.
· Actuaries from consulting background are welcome to apply.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105