- Coordinate and support assumption reviews during product development and pricing initiatives with a focus on Asia business units
- Review both valuation and pricing assumptions for the escalated products with a focus on avoiding future basis changes and generating sustainable earnings, provide independent analysis and recommendations to support group level approval decisions
- Work with business units to ensure pricing and valuation assumptions are determined with the product features and their optionality in mind.
- Share Inforce Management lessons learned with business units and develop training and communication strategies
- Monitor products with significant growth or new product features such that assumptions can be set based on materiality and credibility
- Support changes in underwriting such that protective value is understood, and consistent changes are being made to assumptions.
- Work on ad-hoc review of emerging risks to support the Company pricing and valuation framework
- Maintain and improve assumption oversight framework and review process
- Support and design experience monitoring process to identify products at risk for escalation.
- Educate business units on the purpose of Corporate Pricing Standard (CPS) and Corporate Valuation Standard (CVS) guidance and how to apply
- Build strong working relationships with business units, segments, and other Group areas to effectively carry out responsibilities
- FSA/FCIA designation, or equivalent
- Background in pricing and/or valuation preferred
- Strong business acumen with an aptitude for strategic, critical, and analytical thinking
- Strong emotional intelligence to deal with sensitivity of information and seniority of audience
- Ability to contribute as a thought leader to recommend and drive change
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work within and across departments
- Understanding the needs of various stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities levels and scope
*Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.