Are you looking to join an international banking company as an Administration Assistant? Our client has a long history and branches all over the globe. They are now looking for a candidate with administrative and project management experience. You'll enjoy competitive compensation and insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy. Take your career to the next level and apply today!
- Supporting the End-to-End Programme Delivery Lead on various Team Administration issues and coordinating with multiple teams such as Audit, etc., to ensure smooth operation. Support with calendar management for the End-to-End Programme Delivery Lead and Global Head of Integrated Reporting (Global Insurance).
- Work effectively with business units and support functions to develop effective solutions, take the lead in coordinating implementation and monitoring support for the progress of crucial Program deliverables, identify potential risks and issues, and arrange for necessary reporting.
- Organize respective management meetings, including preparing presentation materials, communication plans, and business cases in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Prepare management reports, conduct business research, and work on ad hoc projects to investigate new business opportunities.
- To be a part of the IFRS17 Project Management Office (PMO) or respective governance among business units and the Group on critical end-to-end delivery and business initiative implementation.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative and project management office experience is required (PMO).
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry (preferred), strong business acumen and numerical sense.
- Strong coordination and relationship management skills are required when dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate on deliverables as part of the larger Project Management Office team.
- Self-motivated, with problem-solving skills and conceptual and analytical capabilities to deal with ambiguities.
- Excellent written communication skills and English proficiency.
- MS Office proficiency, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.