Argyll Scott is working with an international IT consulting company to find an IT Consultant who has experience implementing agile methodology, projects, with a consulting background.
According to a growing demand from various clients for consultants to deliver Agile best practise, you will support transformation and change programs by embedding Agile methodologies within teams, business units and companies to drive process improvement and organisation redesign for clients. You will also be experienced in traditional PM environments, appreciating the needs for iterative deliverables and ongoing client/customer involvement.
- Work with clients to identify opportunities and priorities for Agile working adoption, ensuring these align to wider strategic aims
- Plan and execute transition towards Agile working practices within specific functions or teams, bearing in mind that this might mean adopting overall best practices instead of turning companies into full Agile businesses
- Engage, educate, run workshops and training sessions on Agile adoption
- Align transformation priorities against parallel workstreams and system capabilities.
- Implement and advise clients regarding agile methodology
- Practical experience of working as an agile PM/consultant, bringing agile best practices into a traditional environment and implementing agile working practices on a global change/transformation program
- Demonstrable change and transformation experience within established management or strategy consulting firms at a senior level
- Not an Agile 'guru', but rather a Change Project Manager who has worked in Agile environments and has taken companies through the journey of becoming more Agile.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.