Title: Agricultural Service Manager (Farm Audit)
Farm Audit - Based in Samut Prakarn - Able to travel - Up to 100K
An international FMCG Company
· Conduct fresh produce safety audits and summarize and evaluate audit findings.
· Consistently interpret audit guidelines and score audits
· Communicate findings/results of audits with client site management or appropriate client personnel.
· Develop effective work plans for the completion of assigned audits within a determined timeframe.
· Prepare good agricultural practice
· Able to travel to farms
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, plant science, crop and soil science, food science, food technology or other related scientific areas of study.
- Experience with produce food safety inspections/audits.
- Advanced degree in agriculture, food safety, or business.
- Work experience in a related quality function.
- Professional registration.
- Lead Auditor certified.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.