Argyll Scott is partnering with an international fintech firm to look for a high-caliber AML Advisory Team Lead.
- Be a key member of the international AML team
- Responsible for conducting due diligence assessment on business partners to ensure the alignment of AML compliance standard
- Act as the focal point to business and cross-functional teams regarding any new (or proposed changes to) products or services, business strategies
- Work with business partners to ensure the appropriate mitigation of AML/CFT/Sanction risks
- Advise senior management and relevant stakeholders to ensure that AML/CTF and sanction risks are adequately identified, understood and managed
- Cooperate with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of AML standards/framework or AML solutions for global initiatives
- Advise up-to-date AML regulatory changes, money laundering typologies with specific focus on payment services
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience preferred.
- CAMS qualification is highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant AML compliance, regulatory or similar experiences preferably with regional exposure
- Strong regulatory AML compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML.
- Knowledge of fintech sector's laws and regulations in the AML and sanctions area is preferable.
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines
- Open for 25% above regional travel (except China)
- Experience with card payment services, payment network, e-commerce, e-payments, or financial services preferred
For further details or interest in knowing more about Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.