Argyll Scott is partnering with an international fintech firm to look for a high-caliber AML Compliance Assurance Team Lead.
- Conduct independent AML assurance review on international business
- Provide assurance of the effectiveness of the AML and other relevant programs
- Act as the focal point to establish AML framework within Group's mechanism
- Provide support to the senior management and relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding of AML / Sanctions / CTF risks
- Actively cooperate and work with external and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of AML standards / framework or AML solutions for global initiatives
- Provide recommendations and guidance on AML regulatory requirements and AML operations (i.e. customer due diligence, name screening and transaction monitoring)
- Provide relevant updates on AML regulatory changes related to Fintech industry
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- CAMS qualification is preferred
- 10 years+ of relevant AML, regulatory compliance or similar experiences
- Good communication in Mandarin and English
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines
- Open for business travel
For further details or interest in knowing more about Corporate Governance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.