Our Client is a Leading Chemical MNC and currently they are seeking for a Controlling Analyst to join their exciting team. This role will be based in Singapore, Jurong Island.
Reporting to the Site Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Business Unit's site controlling function which includes compiling of internal management reports and performing various analysis on KPI deviations
- Executing and coordinating annual budgets, forecasts, and monthly planning/forecasting processes for Operational Expenditure
- Acting as a business partner to Operations located in the plant and Finance team located in their Sales office for manufacturing / operations finance matters
Ideally you should possess:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting, with minimally 5 years of work experience in accounting, costing, controlling or financial analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and SAP knowledge
- Rich experience in Cost Center reporting in manufacturing industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.