This role is to provide data analytics and customer insight support to client and lead analytical team.
- Provide data analytics and customer insight
- KPI tracking on client performance
- Target customer for marketing campaigns using statistical clustering and RFM segmentation
- Predict when and what customers will buy and redeem
- Identify types of customer promotions required to enable upsell, engagement, recognition and win back
- Managing an analytics team
- Atleast minimum 5 years of analytical working experience CRM and Marketing knowledge
- High interest in data-driven marketing insights with SAS or SPSS experience.
- Hands on experience in Tableau, SQL, R and Python
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Ability to provide recommendations based on analytical findings
- Hands on in segmentation, predictive model and customer analytics
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.