· Do three-way matching, key invoices in accounting system, and issue withholding tax slip (if applicable)
· Resolve invoice discrepancies
· Review and correct account codes and dimensions
· Monitor vendor's credit term and process payment in both accounting and bank system
· Handle manual cheque , petty cash
· Handle PP 30, PND 1, PND 3, and PND 53 submission to the Revenue Department
· Process employees' reimbursement, as well as verify supporting documents
· Reconcile accounts payable and ledger balance
· Liaise with vendors and banks regarding payments
· Review outstanding purchase orders and communicate to requisitioners
· Maintain vendor master, and make sure that users follow company policy and guideline.
· Record accrued expenses on a monthly basis (by setting cutoff date) and make sure that all expenses are booked within the correct period especially at year end
· Support ad-hoc requests and assignments
· Support other tasks, such as stock take, projects.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Male / Female ages 24+
- Good knowledge of Accounting standards and Thai Revenue Code
- Able to communicate in English
- Computer literate (especially Microsoft Excel) and able to work well with ERP system
- Good interpersonal skill, highly responsible, hardworking, service-minded, good team-spirit, self-motivated and strive for continuous development
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
· At least 1-2 years working experience in relevant field.
· Lead Courageously
- Make Sound Decisions
- Show Drive and Initiative
- Foster Open Communication
- Promote Collaboration and Teamwork
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.