Our clients who come within a large reputable corporate bank is looking for candidates who are experienced Infrastructure Project Manager. This would be a regional role covering APAC.
- Manage as well as to implement end to end projects - operational design to maintenance
- To handle escalated incidents / issues to Headquarters
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on business and technical requirements
- Ensuring all processes related to infrastructure architecture, standards, strategies and roadmap are aligned
- Ensuring project delivery is within the scheduled timeline and budget without compromising quality of the end delivery
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5-8 years of working experience in Project Management focusing areas within IT Infrastructure in a Windows / Azure environment
- Has an understanding of Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Virtualization, On premise Servers, R&S and firewalls.
- Experienced in Data Centre relocations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.