You will lead the development of all integrated Asia marketing strategies, with full strategy and execution of Public Relations and Social Media channels in the Asia. Responsibilities include the Asia seasonal marketing plan, the Asia communications roadmap, and activation in eCommerce, Retail and with Wholesale & Distributor partners.
- Provides guidance on Regional and country brand campaign, PR, social and channel activations
- Establishes local marketing budgets in collaboration with shared service team
- Works with shared service team to brief on global marketing direction and budgets
- Works with Regional and country Marketing managers to prioritize wholesale partners with merch and sales teams
- Measure and optimize channel activations and communicate to key stakeholders
- Integrates global marketing platforms focusing on digital marketing, tailoring to local needs as necessary
- Ensures global brand cohesion and consistency across all local marketing activations
- Provides local strategic and budget guidance
- Focused on effective wholesale and distributor support with retail spend focused
- Leverage global shared service partners for creative stimulation, media buying, and key capabilities
- BA/BS with 8+ years of related experience in FMCG, F&B or Consumer related areas
- Understanding of APAC Markets such as China, Korea, India, Austalia ect.
- Great track record in 360* marketing in a global role, briefing local markets on global plans and helping to localize them into difficult markets
- Proven leadership experience leading Asia and Regional teams. Experience in leading agencies to share accountability and act as extensions of the team.
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105