About the client
European multinational with a global presence in the manufacturing and technology space. They are an innovative business at the cutting edge of product development
About the role
Responsible for all legal matters in emerging markets across APAC (excluding China & Australia). You will be responsible for all procurement, sales, marketing & distribution contracts for 7 counties across SEA and NEA including Singapore, India & Korea.
You will be responsible for addressing labour law queries and corporate secretarial matters in the assigned jurisdictions and provide legal support to other areas including compliance, IP, data protection, M&A and Joint Ventures.
- Common or Civil law qualified
- 8+ years of experience in supporting legal matters across APAC (you must have experience working in developing markets)
- Strong understanding of commercially-related legal principles and concepts, good standard of contract drafting skills and commercial negotiation skills.
- You will be able to evaluate new or complex situations using analytical thought. Can handle medium to complex legal questions in commercial legal topics.
- You will have a deep understanding of business risks, concerns and balances those with business needs and strategic decisions.
- You will be able to think creatively to provide pragmatic legal solutions to achieve business objectives.
- You must demonstrate experience in influencing thought leadership to business risks and strategic decisions.
Please apply below or get in touch with Mike Hallett at email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105