APAC Sourcing Specialist (Transportation)
Salary: 90 - 110KB per Month
Our client is a big global company in the production of meat-based food products. They are a very successful business who serve a quality product to millions of people across the world every day. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement people to lead the Procurement team for APAC in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities. Would you like to be part of a global company?
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for sourcing third party logistics (Ground). In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in terms of cost-saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets and knowledge for categories of responsibility.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong experience to source third party logistic (Logistic Provider), it is highly desirable that you have:
- Experienced in Transport Vendor Management or Transport Sourcing
- In sourcing, negotiation, and contract management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.