Our client is an Asset Management brand with big market presence in the region. To cope with new exciting projects, our client has decided to take on board another Strategy Associate/Senior Associate, and they plan to groom this person to take on a more strategic position in the next 24 months. They are looking for talents who are eager for progression and seize opportunities to take ownership on everything they do.
The company is seeking an efficient and resourceful Strategy Associate/Senior Associate whose knowledgeable insights and market sense will be able to help with various operational as well as strategic plans to explore and understand business opportunities in the Asia Market. This incumbent will take part in data analyses and forecasting with a core focus in market research of Asset Management industry. The ideal candidate will report directly to APAC Head of Strategy & Strategic Transformation and support the core global Strategy Team.
- Conduct macro and micro market research across the industry, which includes the latest market dynamics, investor's restrictions and opportunities etc.
- Research on competitors' behaviour in terms of the organization structure and market strategy locally
- Work with strategic thinkers to provide out-of-the-box solutions to complex
- Put together presentation and strategy execution on company's transformation policy
- Work with the Global and APAC team on acquisition projects, and support senior stakeholders on numerous joint projects and analysis
- University graduate in Engineering, Finance, Commerce, or Related Disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience for Associate level; 3 - 5 years for Senior Associate level
- Strong analytical and numerical sense, able to digest and manipulate data for output efficiently
- Must have Management Consulting background (McKinsey/BCG/Bain/Big4 and etc), and have worked on meaningful projects
- Great communication skills, proactive, curious, ambitions and persistent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.