My client is a global top tier commercial bank, in this role you would be the Product Owner for an API and manage and deliver the digital channel solutions. You will cover the entire API development process end to end and help drive digital initiatives to the banks clients.
You will own the banking APIs, drive them and help commercialise them with the banks clients which championing then to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own commercial banking APIs, drive them and commercialise them with our clients
- Help small to medium business by owning commercial banking APIs
- Deal with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, and champion the banks APIs
- Manage, monitor and deliver digital channel solutions to customer satisfaction
- Act as a Commercial Banking business analyst to define user requirements and contribute to the development of digital solutions and end to end fulfilment process
- Develop, formulate and implement plans and programs to help mode channel behaviour of identified customer segments
- Ensure efficient processes for channelling communication from assigned teams
- Ensure all issues relating to security and integrity of the Bank automated channels are satisfied
- Act as an expert for channel issues and facilitate effective communication of best practices
- Monitor the emergence of new technologies and changing consumer behaviours
- Establish close relationships with Commercial Banking business and marketing teams
- Build and develop a strong and committed team dedicated to Business growth
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking business and products, preferably in managing digital initiatives and digital channels
- Knowledge of how to structure an API and how to build on a set of APIs is extremely advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills through effective communication, presentation and influencing
- Product ownership experience (ideally how to run an API as a product)
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions, with the ability to anticipate challenges
- Strong Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Solid experience in driving digital initiatives
- Prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Use strong judgment skills to identify and resolve complex problems whilst adhering to timelines and quality of output
- English is essential, Cantonese and Mandarin are very helpful
- Open to people from non-banking/financial institutions
Please apple with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.