Senior Application Engineer (2nd Level Support)
Argyll Scott has a new opportunity for an Application Engineer who has experience as a 2nd level support to work with a Global Organization based in Central Bangkok.
You will be a part of the Global team to work closely with assist 1st level support team to troubleshoot complexed issues along with support application team during deployment phase. You need to have good skills and experience on LINUX operating system, especially Redhat. Moreover, you should have experience in using Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache and Tomcat.
· 2nd level application support, covering payment systems, Internet Banking, Core Banking System, etc
· Work closely with Infrastructure team to design application architect (Performance, Security, Availability, Resiliency)
· Support and troubleshoot technical issues along with define root cause of the problem and implementation solutions
· Design and enhance technical disaster recovery procedure
· Work closely with 1st tier support to assist with configuration, procedure, script, etc
· On call support
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years' experience in information and technology fields
· Experience in working on LINUX environment (RHEL)
· Familiar with Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat
· Experience in Oracle DB, ProtgrateSQL
· Fluent English communication skills
· Experience in banking/ finance industry is a plus
If you interest in the role, please feel free to apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.