Argyll Scott is looking for an Application Specialist (SAP Technical) to join our top client based in Bangkok. They are one of the most well-known and successful hospital in Thailand.
They are now looking for a person who has strong IT experience with the knowledge of SAP
- Software Implementation (Familiarity with the process of designing, creating, testing and implementing applications)
- Support the application (Ability to work on designing, improving, enhancing and training healthcare software applications)
Work Experienced and Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year of experience supporting, developing or implementing system/software of related discipline (SAP ERP) is preferable.
- Newly graduate with proven knowledge of software (e.g. with training course and score in transcripts, training certificate, etc.) is also welcome.
- Experience working as an Applications Specialist in analyzing, designing, creating, testing, implementing and supporting healthcare software and/or applications is desired.
- Experience working in SAP technical areas (Basis, ABAP programing, interfaces) are desired
- Experience working in an international work environment is desired
- Ability to learn enterprise resource planning (ERP), hospital information system (HIS), clinical software, and/or enterprise software applications.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.