Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food, and hospitality. They are looking for an experienced application support manager with a project management experience to support their back of house application. You will lead, manage, plan and implement the BOH applications.
What you will do:
- Manage team to support BOH system, continuously improve inventory, replenishment and roster system and data integrity.
- Resign or redesign an existing system to deliver the best standard system architect.
- Liaison with IT project managers from each brand, vendors, and development teams to ensure the best application that will enhance the business.
- IT Vendor Management
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information System, Computer Engineering, MIS or any related fields.
- Experience in Food or Retail business, ERP with accounting and inventory knowledge.
- Hands-on programming in SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
- Know and implement data warehouse, business intelligence, ETL, data schema, and business report.
- Web programming and data interfaces, APIs, and Oracle ERP financials.
- Must have proven use of software development lifecycle (SDLC) in implementing programming projects.
- Hands-on working experience in Retail / Food business (Store POS) would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English language would be an advantage.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.