We are looking for an Art Director for a client who specializes in experiential/activation and shopper marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Create and developing concepts, set art direction and tone of voice, and oversee a design team from the ideas stage, through to delivery.
- Answer creative briefs with ideas that are weird, wonderful and way out there, aiming to produce solutions that will capture the imagination of our clients' key audiences.
- Present concepts/ideas to clients with an innate sense of great storytelling.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Confidently visualize, design and conceptualize digital user experiences.
- Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of creative/digital agency experience.
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education.