Location: Bangkok (BTS line)
Report to: Senior Manager
Number of direct subordinates: 1
- Responsible for Company financial performance and credit performance
- Managing the treasury related function which includes dealing with banks, managing cash flow, managing Forex hedging and reporting, bonds and guarantee issuance, using and monitoring online banking systems, petty cash management, bank reconciliations, streamlining processes related to payments, etc.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting practices; Preparation of and compliance with all external financial, tax and regulatory reporting requirement;
- Any other finance-related job that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a professional qualification.
- ACCA, CPA is a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in accounting, finance (with reasonable experience in treasury and banking). Prior experience in the multi-national company is preferred.
- Microsoft Office, SAP (preferred), Online banking systems (in general)
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills in English
- Strong leadership skills- ability to see the larger picture and conceptualize the business scenarios based on business changes
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes including recent innovations
If you have any question, feel free to contact K. Pagamass (https://www.argyllscott.co.th/consultants/pagamass-bowornchoke)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.