Argyll Scott is now partnering with a giant conglomerate which owns multiple subsidiaries in diverse sectors. They promote dynamic working environment with people oriented culture. This group is now hiring an Assistant Accountant to join their sizable Finance department who can handle full set of account independently and build long term career development with them.
Reporting to Finance Manager, this position is covering local market accounting functions:
- Handle full set accounts - AP, AR, GL
- Support consolidation and prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare documents for external audit and liaise with external auditors
- Support on system enhancement projects
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate can work independently, takes ownership, and with at least 3-5 years of working experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Qualified Accountant is compulsory
- Good command of English
- Responsible, detail minded
- Candidate who are confident with IFRS technical skills are highly advantageous
- Candidate who are experienced in group consolidation has advantage
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (25-35K/month)
- Stable career development with various internal transfer opportunities
- Dynamic environment
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.