Argyll Scott Thailand (executive recruitment) is recruiting on behalf of an Automotive and Manufacturing firm. Our respected client is seeking a professional with a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in the Automotive Industry with manufacturing or trading. The location for this role based in Bangkok - BTS.
- General Accounting - Ensure timely monthly close and reporting
- Manages the accounting team to support daily accounting activities and closing
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end and financial year closing activities as well as submission of financial management and statutory reports
- In conjunction with the company's auditors ensuring lawful application of local tax laws and regulations relevant to the company's business
- Coordinating the manufacturing and commercial side of the Accounting Department
- Regulate accounting document flow and controlling Invoices/Costs of goods received and proper implementation in the system
- In parallel with cost control, ensure appropriate allocation of costs
- Responsible Profit & Loss Statement, Budgeting and other management reports
- Perform variance analysis of revenue and expenditure between actual and budget
- Responsible for annual statutory/audits, tax compliance, and other regulatory matters
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and accounting standards, statutory authority and audit requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- At least 5 years of experiences in Automotive or Manufacturing (Electronics/ Packaging/ Automation/ Chemicals)
- Have CPA
- Have knowledge of SAP
- Strongly in TAX
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in English across different levels
- Strong planning & organizational skills, with ability to work under tight deadlines independently
- Have a high analytical thought process in order to adapt to an evolving business
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your CV to Pagamass Bowornchoke (Aim) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.