This is a multinational retail FMCG business with rapid growth. Our client is looking for someone with strong analytical skills to drive commercial analysis from an SKU, category management, pricing and S&OP perspective.
- Drive commercial analysis including but not limited to sales, product, pricing, KPI, competition to identify trends and formulate strategies for the business
- Drive sale planning analysis to support category strategy and stock planning
- Manage product discount and promotion events KPIs to drive sales targets and product grow margin across different sales channels
- Manage budgetary planning and category planning to identify new business opportunities
- Manage S&OP process to drive budget sales and margin
- Partner with marketing, supply chain and sales on managing product lifecycle, launch plans strategies, and well as execution on phase in/out plans
The Success Applicant
You should have
- 6 years merchandising/ buying, business / commercial analysis experience with advanced Excel skills is a must
- Industry background in retail, FMCG, personal care, cosmetics or skin care will be an absolute advantage
- Strong knowledge in cost, pricing, margin analysis and category planning
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details
- Strong command in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Work for this company that provides you with opportunity to expand your career. You will be provided with an attractive salary package and compensation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.