My client is a well-known composite insurer with growing presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a assistant compliance manager to join the high calibre team.
Suitable candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposures in a variety of compliance topics and projects, with training, tools and best practice methodologies provided by the Group and the team.
- Report to Head of Compliance
- Assist in the implementation of AML Framework to ensure compliance with regulations
- Carry out AML, sanctioned Screening, high risk client reviews and review suspicious transactions
- Ensure compliance with AML regulatory requirements to mitigate potential risks
- Manage and coordinate findings from internal audit and AML related regulatory changes
- Support ad hoc compliance assignments/projects.
- University graduate or above
- 4 years and above AML experience, with at least 1 year of which gained in insurance sector
- Familiar with AML guidelines issued by Insurance Authority/relevant regulatory bodies
- Strong presentation skills and fluent in English/Chinese
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance and Banking Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 6517 3838 (Whatsapp/Direct Line).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.