My client is a well-known composite insurer with growing presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a assistant compliance manager to join the high calibre team.
Suitable candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposures in a variety of compliance topics and projects, with training, tools and best practice methodologies provided by the Group and the team.
- Report to the Head of Compliance
- Assist in the implementation of AML Framework to ensure compliance with regulations
- Ensure compliance with AML regulatory requirements to mitigate potential risks
- Manage and coordinate findings from internal audit and AML related regulatory changes
- Assist in other compliance projects
- Support ad-hoc compliance assignments
- University graduate or above
- 5 years and/or above relevant experience, at least 2 year of which gained in insurance sector
- Familiar with AML guidelines
- Candidates with non-life/insurance brokerage experience will be a plus
- Strong presentation skills and fluent in English/Chinese
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance and Banking Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.