Argyll Scott is partnering with a market leading Consumer Goods client searching for an Assistant FP&A Manager. This group has a global presence and dominates 100+ markets with their lifestyle products.
To cope with their business expansion, this Assistant FP&A Manager will perform both analysis and business partnering role to various Department Heads, providing strategic advice from finance perspective and adding value to their business plans.
Reporting to FP&A Manager, this position will be covering regional scope and acting as a Business Partner to Commercial Department Heads:
· Conduct variance analysis and prepare budget and forecast
· Review business performance and act as Business Partner to commercial departments to support on business plans, products analysis, and KPI performance…etc.
· Review month end closing and management reporting
· Review investment proposals and provide recommendations
· Take up ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of working experiences in Finance field and following background:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Good command of English and Mandarin
· CPA Qualification is preferred but not a must
· Equipped with good business acumen and strong interpersonal skills
· Open minded, flexible and fast paced
What's on offer:
· International MNC exposure
· Opportunity to be the Key Business Partner
· Excellent working environment
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.