Our client is the top MNC holding company focusing on various industries. They are looking for Assistant GL Manager to be responsible for month-end closing, back reconciliation, Corporate Income Tax and improve GL systems or process.
· Monitor AP and AR transactions with bank statements
· Monthly VAT report and tax filing.
· Record all pre-paid and accrued expenses to GL
· Banks reconciliation and other accounts in Balance sheet.
· Prepare data for financial statement and reporting.
· Assist fixed asset senior accountant for tagging.
· Ad hoc from superior
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field.
· At least 4 years experiences in Account Receivable GL and Financial report.
· Experienced with Audit, Corporate and having subordinates before
· Standard knowledge of CIT is preferable.
· Good command in English; spoken and written.
· Computerize accounting skills; SAP is preferable and Microsoft office.
· Good communication skills; pro-active, flexibility and able to work under pressure and workload.
· Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.