- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process including but not limited to proactive sourcing, CV screening, selection assessment, and on/off boarding procedures, etc.
- Prepare the visa application for non-local staff and ensure smooth onboarding experience
- Generate monthly TA statistic updates for management review
- Assist in HR & Admin operations when required
- Degree holders in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in talent acquisition
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
- Able to cope in a fast pace working environment and have effective time-management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.