Established Retail Group is seeking for an Assistant HR Manager, shortlisted candidate will be overseeing the full spectrum of HR (recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, HR administration, HR Information system, employee relations).
- Overseeing full spectrum of human resource function for Singapore.
- Serve as a HR Business Partner to the management team by advising on HR matters and their implications on business activities and objectives.
- Develop and implement overall HR functions, policies and guidelines to meet the organization's business strategy.
- Implementation of HR Strategies for attracting, developing, motivating and retaining employees.
- Oversee the performance appraisal system to drive high performance and manage salary review.
- Be responsible for attending to all employees' grievances, and other issues.
- Degree holder with 5 - 7 years hands-on HR Generalist experience, preferably from retail
- Good knowledge in HR Policies, Practices and employment laws.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self- driven and good communication skills.
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situation
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105