Exciting fast-growing Retail company seeking for a Regional Assistant HR Manager to be part of the growing business, you will be looking after full spectrum HR function as an individual contributor.
- Handle the full cycle of recruitment to ensure all staffing requirements for Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Handles disciplinary cases and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Develop & propose innovative solutions to drive effective recruitment efforts
- Responsible for conducting new joiner induction and performance management
- Able to identify issues and opportunities to improve employee engagement
- Plan & execute ad-hoc recruitment activities e.g. recruitment drives, internships, job fairs
- HR & Management Reporting
- A monthly payroll check, payroll is done by the outsourcing vendor
- Any other related tasks assigned
- Minimum 5-6 years of HR experience in the service industry, retail is an advantage
- Well-versed in local labor regulations
- Ability to work independently or as a team where applicable
- Good communication skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Committed to a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, independent, and highly organized
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770