Title: Assistant Logistic Manager / Liner logistics operations
Assistant Logistic Manager - Container Shipping - Liner logistics operations - Attractive Base Salary up to 100K plus Bonuses and Benefits - Location based in Bangkok
Global Container Shipping Company
· The role is mainly to monitor all the bookings of import & Export boxes, Stock Planning in terms of allocating the different boxes based on type and size
· Coordinate with 3PL & outsource
· Tender & Bidding Management
· Work together with Maintenance & Repair, inspect Boxes and identify ways to reduce the cost
· Monitor stock on daily basis
· Monitor Gate In/Out on daily basis
· Reefer booking to be sent to vendor, depot & terminal to prepare container
· Enter DG details in Max system to get approval and DG Manifest
· Maintain intermodal cost file on weekly basis
· Check and match vendor invoices with reports
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Logistic Management***
· Bachelor's Degree
· Supply Chain Management Diploma
· Minimum 5-7 years of experiences in Liner Agency operations as Senior executives/Assistant Managers
· Knowledge of depot /liner logistics operations.
· Marine operations network
· Organizing skills
· Delegation skills
· Good communication ability
· Ability to work under stress
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please call Khun Anaelle 083-0092661 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can give you a good overview of the role and the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.