We are currently working with a large global MNC within the travel retail industry - Seeking for an experienced Assistant Logistics Manager to join their dynamic team. Our client is a world-famous brand with a great reputation and track record for career progression.
- Assist the Logistics Manager to manage and supervise outsources 3PL on the day-to-day logistics operational functions.
- Ensure orders and delivery are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure inventory and location accuracy are maintained.
- Investigate root-cause of operation incidents and services failures and make recommendations to management
- Continuously improve the SOPs to encourage higher productivity
- Motivate employees involved in logistics operations to innovate and contribute to enhance operations
- Allocate resources effectively
- Maintain back end storage efficiency at stores level to ensure good housekeeping and workplace safety
- Coach and train the logistics team to deliver quality service and meet KPIs
- Manage stakeholders and internal clients and address their concerns or queries on warehouse and inventory issues.
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Logistics or related discipline
- Min 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Must have the knowledge of the Excel skills for V-Lookup
- Must have import / export process freight knowledge of liquors & tobacco
- Duty free liquors & tobacco customs requirements knowledge
- Knowledge of License Bonded Warehouse Operations
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to thrive under pressure
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R2199909
EA Licence No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.