Regional Assistant Manager, Store Projects
A large retail and luxury business with an instantly recognizable brand is looking for a Assistant Manager for their Store Projects team to join their business and support their projects across Asia Pacific.
- Support the project team for the new store opening, renovation, closing and relocation of their projects across the Asia region
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the project schedule is on time and completed up to company standard
- Draws up alternate layouts and design suggestions as needed, following direction provided by the store planning team
- Support internal procurement team to ensure department goals are met
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- At least 3-5 years of store design/planning experiences preferred
- Independent and presentable; able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline
- Good verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and work overseas
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.