Our client is the world's leading retail brand who is looking for talent with a solid experience in Marketing (Hair Care product) to join their team as a Assistant Marketing Manager (Hair Care Division)
Your mission is to implement marketing plan of hair care and styling products based on business strategies of the Brand .You must be strong in Marketing strategy to expand business throughout marketing campaign.
- Launch good brand awareness with the brand Social media, website, and collaboration with Public Relation team
- Present and update monthly marketing campaign to Distributor's retail team
- Support in launching plan of hair care and styling products based on Head office direction
- Manage marketing plan with marketing expenses
- Occasionally focus on marketing activities with Distributor's Sales team
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years' experience in FMCG Retail (Hair Care industry)
- Must have commercial mindset and strong in Marketing strategies.
- Good product sensitivity
- Strong in Business Planning & Analysis
- Excellent communication both Thai and English
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to K. Thanita at 065 - 423 9193
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.